- Teaching — by admin — last modified May 28, 2013 05:35 AM
- CPE Program always stride for the best teaching quality. More and more "Active Learning" style is being implemented to ensure the deepen internalization of chemical engineering professionalism.
- Research — by admin — last modified May 28, 2013 05:44 AM
- Chemical & Process Engineering aims to excel in both teaching and research. Our goal is to become a leading research unit specialized in separation technology, waste treatment and utilization, alternative energies, biochemical engineering modelling, control and optimization of industrial processes.
- Services — by admin — last modified May 28, 2013 06:00 AM
- CPE can not achieve its real values unless it is relevant, meaning it must immerse itself into local industries and communities. As a jigsaw of a holistic Community empowerment, we will provide the best solution to engineering problems for local industries as well as take care of people well-being in general.
- Cooperative Education — by admin — last modified May 28, 2013 06:29 AM
- Cooperative education is a core process of all undergrad programs in Walailak University. CPE will enhance this excellent approach by getting involved in the contract early on before CE start to ensure optimal benefits for all parties.
- Senior Projects — by admin — last modified May 28, 2013 06:32 AM
- Senior Projects implements a kind of active-learning approach, project-based learning preached by our university and of course in any higher engineering institutions.
- Design Projects — by admin — last modified May 28, 2013 06:55 AM
- Process and Plant Designs are cap-stone subjects, encompassing and integrting almost all fundamentals acquired in early years in undergrad level.